I did not know how I lost my jersey this time. I certainly did not leave it lying on the floor after my training like last time. I have learnt my lesson, but I somehow lost my jersey again! I tried checking with my teammates if they have my jersey as they might have borrowed it from me for training but they all said they did not have it. I am doomed! Now I had to repotrt to my coach that I lost my jersey again.
He gave me a cold stare when i told him the bad news. He told me to get the same shirt and print it out by myself just like before. This may seem eaasy but the problem is that the jersey was very old and they didnt sell it anymore! I feared that I wouldnt get my jersey again like last time. I almost gave up searching when my friend told me that he had seen the same shirt from the internet. I immediately checked it up and he was right! I thanked him for telling me and bought the shirt online.
I had to try to find a place to print out my jersey next. My competition is this Sunday so i had to get it ready by then! I had decided to get it printed today but when i came to school, one of my friend suddenly came up to me and told me that he found my jersey! Was I supposed to be happy or unhappy? Am i considered lucky or unlucky? I didnt know whether to thank him or not. He hd caused me so much trouble but I was too happy to be angry.
Anyway, speaking of jerseys, I got my new jersey just a few days ago. There was only the home jersey so it was important for me to get the red jersey before this Sundays match. The new jersey is not actually a jersey. It is just the Victoria School P.E shirt with numbers printed on the back. My coach said that he would get us a new jersey if he got the time to do so. For now, we will use this as our temporary jersey.
Here is some pictures of my jersey:
As you can see, my jersey number is number 22. What do you think about the number? Is it a nice number? But anyway, the numbers arent really important. It does not really make you a better player. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment