Hello! Today i am going to tell you about something that took place in school yesterday...
There was training yesterday at around two o'clock. Since i was released at 1.40, i had no time for lunch as i had to set up the boards which took about 10 minutes.
When i got to the court, I saw my junior with a new stick. How excited i was! Usually, when somebody gets a new stick, many people would rush to the owner to try it out. Since i was the only one with a left hander stick last year, the only stick i could use was mine, so whenever someone gets a stick, i would just watch as people crowd around to try out the new stick and feel left out. But this time, it was different, my junior owns a left hander stick so i got to try it out!

I only got time to take one shot before my coach came and reprimand me for playing while the others were setting up the court. How unlucky! I felt so embarassed! My coach stayed to supervise us for awhile before leaving to do other things.
To my dismay, once my coach left, all of my friends started to play around again and they forgot all about the setting up of the court! That leaves me alone with one or two other juniors to do all the work! I felt so irritated!
I noticed some litters on the floor and immediately thought of what my coach told us last week. We were supposed to pick up the litters on the court to prevent people from slipping and injuring themselves. As i was busy, i asked two or three of my friends to pick the litters up first as i was busy setting up the court, but instead of putting down their sticks and start helping me, they turned a deaf ear on me and continued playing!
My coach came when we just finished setting up the court and I realised I was the only who havent change to my P.E attire. The rest already had time to change as they did not help in setting up of the court. I immediately rushed to my bag to get my clothes. That was when my coach reprimand me again for the second time of the day for not taking responsibilties over these things! I was not sure what i did wrong! After he reprimanded me, i immediately went to change.
When i came back, my coach scolded the team for not picking up the rubbish in the court. I was furious as my friends had not listened to me before! That was only the start of the training and I had been chided so many times! I just hope training would end soon!
Fortunately, I did not get any more scoldings that day. Hope that tommorow will be a better day in school...

No comments:
Post a Comment