About Me

Hello, my name is Enrico Sudirdja. I am in Victoria School's 2H.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Something Unusual That Took Place In School

There was training today from 2-4pm and as usual, there was always fitness which was going up and down to the seventh floor 15 times. This started about two weeks ago as we had to improve on our fitness before the match which is this Sunday.


After training, we were getting ready for our fitness when my coach stopped us. We were getting our jerseys! I waited impatiently for my coach to give me my jersey as i was excited what number i would get. I was the last to get my jersey and was dissapointed as all the numbers i would like was already taken. I got number 22! Well at least the number was not that bad...


After we were released for our fitness, I realised that it was already 4.20 and I needed to leave at 4.30 as I had tuition. I informed my coach but he said i could not leave unless I finished all 15 rounds. Oh no! My teacher would scold me if i was late! We were actually supposed to do all 15 rounds in 20 minutes but we usually took about 30 minutes!


I thought that if I might have a chance at arriving on time for tuition if I did it in 20 minutes so I immediately rushed up in the speed of lightning. I was having some doubts as I wasnt sure if i could do it as my fitness has plunged down tremendously during the December holidays and was even having trouble catching up with my friends! I pushed myself hard and I was so happy when I finished. I check the time and it was only 4.40! I did it!


I left earlier than my friends but I was still late. Well, at least I finished the 15 rounds on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment