After playing for about 2 hours of soccer, we finally stopped. It was a great match even though my team lost 6-5. When we were changing our shirts, my friend came up to me and gave me a present.
I widened my eyes. My friend had given me my birthday present! I opened it immediately and I gaped in awe. It was the Nike shoes that i wanted! I can't believe that i had it! I thanked my friend profusely for giving me such a wonderful present.

I went home with a huge smile on my face. I was so happy! But when i went home, and when i thought that this day could not get any better, i encountered a problem. The shoes didnt fit me! I asked my friend if i could change the shoes for me but he didnt have any time except for next saturday. We agreed on the timing but later, i realised that i was not free next saturday as i had a floorball match on the exact time. " How unlucky of me!" i thought. I just hope to get it changed soon!
What a generous friend! I see you really love floorball!
ReplyDelete